September 2016 : Tim's Remix Tag

I grabbed the chance of a little crafting time this afternoon whilst sitting in waiting for a phone call to make the September Remix tag as I was so desperate to try the negative technique!


The light is failing so the photographs are not great, but wow that technique is amazing! As usual if you want all the details they are HERE on Tim's blog.


As usual my tag is a little different!


I decided to go down the sepia route and used Butterscotch and Ginger Alcohol Inks which mixed quite well on the Yupo card.


 Both resist techniques are amazingly effective!


Thanks Tim for yet another month of amazing creativity!
I shall certainly be doing this one again!

And thank you too for joining me and I hope you have managed to find some crafting time too!

Jennie x

Comments

Astrid Maclean said…
Fabulous tag and great use of those techniques! Love that stamp!!
Marci said…
Great image on that tag! Love the sepia.
Brenda Brown said…
Oh wow, I loveeee your remix colour tones, this is superb Jennie. I must get a wiggle on and have a go. Have a great weekend xxx
rachel said…
the sepia looks awesome Jennie - brillant use of the technique - I just made mine this evening but need the daylight to photograph it! Big hugs rachel x
Redanne said…
It is such a great technique and you have used it beautifully Jennie, I love your take on Tim's tag! Anne xx
Mylissa Stout said…
Jennie....I really love your tag and the choice of colors....FANTASTIC...along with your stamp and background....GREAT JOB!!!!!!
A Pink said…
Wonderful take on Tims tag ! Jennie Love your colour palette , resists and elements . hugs x