12 Tags of 2015


Well I am not sure that this really qualifies for this month's tag as I really have "bent" the inspiration given I don't have (or even like!) the 3D Zombie die cuts or have the Halloween paper for the background. But Tim's technique for this month was based around paper piecing,  inking the individual colours using the wrinkle free distress technique. 


So my Halloween Time Traveller got a suit and top hat individually inked and stuck on in layers - and I think he looks rather suave!


Even his coat lapels got a silver touch!

If you want to see Tim's tag and the techniques he has used then click the link HERE. As you can see my tag bears absolutely no resemblance!

Thank you for joining me again today. There was just time to grab some computer time before holding workshops today and tomorrow making poinsettias! However did I find time to go to work!

Have a great day!

Jennie x 


Comments

rachel said…
i think this is fab jennie. love it! hugs rachel x
Naomi said…
Love it! Thanks for the inspiration!
Artyjen said…
Looks splendid to me ;) great paper piecing
xoxo Sioux
Lucy said…
Bending the rules is probably what Tim wants anyway. I think he tries to stimulate creativity, not have people just copy him. I think your time traveler looks great - suave and dapper for sure.
Redanne said…
He does look suave indeed Jennie, the spider gives him quite a spooky feel and your background is superb! Hugs, Anne xx
Unknown said…
Fab tag Jennie, love your spider web coming from behind xx
I love your layered dapper gent... I'm with you on the zombie dies, so I've really enjoyed the improvisation tags this month, the ones working around the edges, and this is a wonderful example. Great cobwebby background, and the silvery lapels are a great touch.
Alison xx
A Pink said…
I love your tag ! Jennie . One of my fave stamps and given the halloween touch works fabulously x