Stamps Be Gone …...





Stamps Be Gone is the current Frilly and Funkie Challenge and what a challenge it was! However, I really enjoyed it and found lots of different ways of getting text onto my project. I don't know why I get so hung up about text, I just love it I suppose!



I used Rusty Hinge and Fossilised Amber Distress Spray Stains over some Crackle Paste stencilled flowers. Ground Espresso was a lovely contrast colour for the stencilling and adding some shading here and there.

Thank you Pamellia for such a great challenge!

And thank you for joining me today.

Jennie x


Comments

Marci said…
I do like this, although I am a fan of how you use stamps in your work. Very good ideas to get words on this tag, interesting shapes, too. Lovely use of autumnal colors.
Julia Aston said…
Love the composition of your wonderful tag Jennie! the colors, the layerings and all the lovely text scattered about! Julia xx
Lynne Moncrieff said…
A great challenge for all of us who would normally, immediately reach for stamps.
A beautiful tag.
Wishes
Lynne
Astrid Maclean said…
Brilliant tag Jennie, even without stamps you have managed to create so much interest, - just beautiful!
Rita said…
Love your beautiful tag Jennie. The colours looks glorious. Enjoy your Day. Hugs Rita xxx
Scrumptious glowing colour combination - and I love the earthy neutrals of the collage elements. Beautiful crackled stencilling in the background too, and texty flowers and leaves and panels - who needs a stamp?!
Alison xx
SueC said…
Fabulous tag Jennie ! Love the Autumnal feel to it. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Sue C x
Unknown said…
Love how pretty this is with the rich warm colours xx
sarascloset said…
Oh, this is so rich with it's colors and brilliant composition, Jennie! I believe there is no end to your fabulous creativity. I would give so much to be a fly on your craftroom wall. I will be catching up with you in a personal message very soon...sorry, I'm swamped. Hugs!
Jenny Marples said…
Such a beautiful way to combine these elements Jennie. Thank you for joining us at Frilly and Funkie. Jenny x
A Pink said…
a beautiful tag! Jennie and a lovely example of what can be made without using stamps . Love the composition of all your fab ephemera . x