Discovering ……… my Art Journal

Hi Everyone and welcome to a quick post sharing another (very quick) experimental art journal spread - I did say I was going to try and do one a week!


Again I had fun just grabbing a few inks (Mustard Seed, Faded Jeans, Evergreen Bough and Gathered Twigs), layering stencils and Stampers Anonymous Stamps. 


I had absolutely no idea where it was going, I just let it happen. However it is a little difficult controlling the Wrinkle Free Distress technique when handling a book! Room for improvement!

Thank you for joining me today!

Jennie x


Comments

Scrapthat said…
If you are taking the book to the ink and find it difficult, maybe taking a block or the mat even, to the book would help (I say the mat because it might get in between the pages a little better)
Anyway...your page is gorgeous!! TFS
Marci said…
A beautiful page, love the colors and the stamping and stenciling!
Paula Cheney said…
gosh I think you did a great job Jennie! Love the subtle coloring and the laying of color and stamps. Bravo!
Beautiful!! love the softness and lot of dimention on this page.
Rita said…
Wonderful pages Jennie. Love the serene look it gives. Hugs Rita xxx
selena said…
c est beau, plein de finesse.
Artyjen said…
Gorgeous pages...love them.
Just had a quick catch up on the previous posts!!! Not had much spare time recently....too busy planning/organising/consolidating my craft space/spaces!!! Soon it will only be in one place instead of 3. perhaps i'll have more time than to make stuff instead of wasting time looking for stuff ;)
Enjoy the rest of the summer if you get one...'cos ours down here has been atrocious!!
xoxo Sioux
Julia Aston said…
Your pages are beautiful Jennie! Love the soft coloring and all the interesting stampings! Julia xx
sarascloset said…
Gorgeous journal page--love the colors and you sense of composition just leaves me in awe!
Unknown said…
Look at you go, Jennie!! Fabulous aj pages!! I love the colors and the stamping and the stenciling! So pretty!! XOXO-Shari
Gorgeous pages, Jennie - the inky colours are so soft and gentle, and the stamping is fantastic.
Alison xx