Tim's March Tag


The month of March is "marching on" and I have finally found some time to get my Tim tag done for this month.

This month's tag combines some great techniques which you can find on Tim's blog HERE.






I didn't have the butterfly stamp or the really bright Distress Paints, so my version is slightly different but I did follow all the techniques. I used Festive Berries, Wild Honey, Dusty Concord,, Rusty Hinge and Chipped Sapphire Distress Paints.


I really like the Gold Embossed Texture Paste, although the embossing powder went everywhere - as you can see!


Another great tag from Tim and as I am very late with my effort, not long to wait until the next one!

Have a lovely weekend everyone!

Jennie x


Comments

Samra said…
WOW! What a magnificent take on Tim's tag! Love the design, colors, embellishments, EVERYTHING! Thank you for the inspiration!
Unknown said…
Love your version Jennie, love that guy too! You made a perfect background for your chappy! The gold on the texture paste looks amazing xx
Wowzer - cool beyond cool, Jennie - this is a scintillating take on the March tag.
Alison xx
Redanne said…
It's a brilliant take on Tim's tag Jennie, I love the colours you chose! Anne xx
sarascloset said…
Love your March tag, Jennie! Great colors, and perfectly placed for this image. Your enameling looks fabulous, too!
Anonymous said…
Beautiful tag Jennie! Love the colours, the man and the gold embossing. Fantastic! Karen.x
Paula Cheney said…
one of my favorites this month - just stunning!!!
Ruth said…
A simply fabulous take...love it! Ruth x
What a great tag....What did you use for ink/embossing the man's outline. I like this technique Thanks