Greens ............



I was very honoured to be in the spotlight this week at Fashionable Stamping Challenges for my little butterfly box - my first entry on this challenge site.  And so I really wanted to take part in the current challenge which is BIRDS, but .......... I have a complete lack of bird stamps!! So I have had to resort to a digital image as the centrepiece for my tag.


I am also trying to use GREENS alot more - one of my "resolves" this year.  Not sure I like this combination (Peeled Paint and Crushed Olive), but I need to learn to love them!


The flowers are made from thick handmade paper with the Donna Salazar itsy bitsy flowers die - which is never off my desk. 

Do hop over to the FSC blog as there are some wonderful DT pieces and some equally wonderful entries.

We are enjoying some lovely weather at the moment - very springlike! Blue skies, sunshine and no wind.  And a glorious sunset late afternoon - hopefully another one today.


Thanks for looking x


Comments

Lovely tag, Jennie - so fresh and pretty, and I love your delicate, natural greens! Congrats on your spotlight too, well deserved.
Alison x
Ellie Knol said…
Gorgeous project! It caught my eye straight away, it's so perfect!

- thanks for joining us at FSC!!
xxx Ellie xxx
Astrid Maclean said…
Love your tag Jennie and that bird image is one the nicest I have ever seen. A really lovely creation! Oh and well done for being in the spotlight, well deserved!

We had some sunshine here in Edinburgh too, yippee!
...what a breath of fresh air Jennie, your tag is a springtime delight, gorgeous colour palette, technique & embellies, love the silhouette stamp too...beautiful work...Melxx :)
Silvia(Barnie) said…
A wonderful tag with great spring feeling. Thanks for joining us at FSC.
Esther said…
Well I think the colour combination is great - so fresh and spring like...Thanks so much for sharing at FSC..Esther xx
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous tag
Yvonne Garner said…
What a stunning tag you have created. Peeled Paint and Crushed Olive DIs are two of my favorites. Thank you for joining us at FSC!