Craftsman Delight

Over at Swirlydoos a group of us are taking part in a Round Robin Card Challenge.  The host has set the challenge and the first person in each group made their cards last week.  This week it is the turn of the second members of each team (me!) to lift at least one element from the first member's card but also stay true to the challenge.  With me so far ??????

So here is my entry:



I used the new Prima Craftsman pad which I absolutely love.  If you are looking for some masculine papers these just so hit the mark.  

The challenge included circles, add a bit of metal and stamp a sentiment.  Peggy, my team leader, had embossed a beautful flourish on her card and also used sewing around the edges, so these were the two elements I lifted, although my embossing was pretty basic.

Here are links to the blog pages where you can see the first two submissions. 

Card Challenge Week 1
Card Challenge Week 2

As there are five teams in all there is lots of inspiration!

Well that's me packed for a week away with friends, flying to Essex and then out to Milan and and spending some time in Switzerland.  I am really looking forward to it and I am sure I'll come back with lots of photos to scrap!

Have a lovely week!


Comments

chrissie said…
What a great idea the Round Robin is and you have done a wonderful card that fits the bill.

Love Chrissie xx
Julia S-W said…
Great inky card Jennie. I love all the distressing and as you rightly say, that paper looks wonderful - may have to investigate those. Think I can see stitching too which I love.
Have a fantastic holiday - I'm soooo jealous! Look forward to your next piece when you return.
Juliaxx
Margaret said…
What a great idea for a challenge and such a fabulous masculine card! The clock elements and the frame for the sentiment work so well together and I love the little ticket at the bottom!