I'm late, I'm late for a very important date ..........


I suddenly realised last night that I still had time to enter this weeks Compendium of Curiosities II Challenge 7.  Linda has chosen this week that timeless technique - Brushless Watercolour with Distress Stains detailed on page 49 of Tim's Fantastic Second Book. 

So I set to and made this little ATC (knowing that I was short of time ......) and using the lovely swirl freebie stamp on last month's Craft Stamper magazine.  I even managed to get a photograph in the dusk but then discovered that Shetland's broadband link was down - AGAIN!  This was the second time in 48 hours.  Sadly we didn't get connected until 9am this morning, so I've missed the deadline for entering the challenge, but thought I would post my ATC anyway.

However, do head over to Studio L3 to have a look at some of the fabulous entries and Linda's wonderful double stamping take on the technique.

Hope everyone has a fun day! x


Comments

Artyjen said…
How frustrationg with the b/band! The ATC is as pretty as a picture though :)
xoxo Sioux
...beautiful ATC, loVe this technique too, you get such great effect with the colour bleeding away...gorgeous image & a well thought through piece of beauty...great work Jennie...Mel :)
How annoying to have that happen twice in 48hrs & to miss out on the challenge...
Sue said…
A lovely ATC and such a striking image. I love the colours