Journey of Discovery


Having just got back from three wonderful days with my soon to be one grandson, I thought I would post this layout I did a couple of weeks ago.  He is just at the stage of discovering everything around the house and seems quite taken with the washing machine!  I just loved these photographs taken by my daughter in law, so just had to use them. 


I used a sketch from the new UK scrapbook magazine Scrap 365 as I am really new to layouts for little ones and I loved the bunting and thought it would make a good title. 


And his first Christmas card - I am not sure that he will appreciate it yet, but I had alot of fun!


I hope everyone is not too busy this week leading up to Christmas and you all get some time for crafting.

Comments

Netty said…
Loving your beautiful LO, this is such a fab page and your card is beautiful as well Jennie. Have a Happy Christmas, x
Maggie said…
Gorgeous layout Jennie I can't believe Callum is nearly 1! I adore his Christmas card too hopefully your daughter in law will keep them for him.

Maggie
Sandra said…
very pretty layout! Your grandson is so cute!