More ATCs .......

I have had a good couple of days crafting and have spent the time finishing off two more sets of ATCs  inspired by Catherine's online class.


Shadowbox ATCs:  Aren't these just cute!  The boxes were made from chipboard and then covered on the outside and painted inside and then "whimsical" pictures layered inside.  Layering with foam pads just makes them "pop" out of the box.





Painted Sticky Back Canvas:  I just love this set!  The intention was to transfer pictures on to the canvas, but with only an inkjet printer this was not going to be possible (too much water!).  So I printed the pictures directly onto the canvas and then painted various items with watered down distress inks.  A really lovely effect and one I want to do alot more of.



This course has been tremendous and I have learnt so many new techniques.  Catherine Scanlon-Matthews is a great tutor and has so many incredibly inspiring ideas.  Enrolment for this class has now closed but it may run again in the summer.

Catherine teaches at the Creative Classroom

 My Creative Classroom

Do have a look as the mixed media courses I have done have been fantastic.

Comments

Anonymous said…
These are all stunning Jennie! I love them all, great techniques! xx
Netty said…
They are all gorgeous Jennie and loving all the techniques. Have a great weekend. Annette x
Catherine said…
aaaaawwww thanks Jennie!! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed yourself and learned a bit! Have a great weekend!
Maggie said…
Beautiful ATC's Jennie and fun techniques to try.
Maggie x