Envelope and Wallet Book



At long last I have designed (and completed!) the book we are making at my next Scrapbook Mini Book weekend.  I have been scanning photographs of my parents from their old albums, so as this took quite a few smallish photographs I managed to use quite alot of them.

Basically the book is made up of three envelopes made from cardstock and paperstock which are decorated. Inside is a wallet which also takes photographs front and back.  I couldn't do a book without tags so I didn't stick down the envelope decoration which then allows for a tag. 

The book measures 6" x 5" so is really a nice size too.  I just love making the flowers on the cover - just ordinary white copy paper, edged with Staz On or a waterproof ink, sprayed with water and scrunched up and left to dry.  They go quite hard and so are really quite hardy.  I hope everyone enjoys making this one.



Comments

Netty said…
Terrific book Jennie and very special. Annette x