Vintage ATCs

As we are snowed in I've had a lovely day making ATCs.  I had great fun doing these especially looking for suitable pictures.


I made the backgrounds with glimmer mists and overstamped with text stamps.  I also made the tickets from a Crafty Individuals stamp - stamped with sepia ink and then I used Scattered Straw and Vintage Photo to colour them in.  Thanks to Anne who left her stamps (by mistake!) after a course for the lovely comment.



Again I made the backgrounds, the one on the left with glimmer mists and the one on the right with distress inks.   Tickets again from a Crafty Individuals stamp and of course those lovely ladies from Crafty Individuals mini books.

As the Vintage Hues challenge is still on over at Ginger Snap Creations I thought I would enter the first two ATCs as they are my favourites.


Comments

Netty said…
All gorgeous ATCs. Annette x
LoVe Them all, and love the Quote! Great Work!
penny4thoughts said…
Such a fun way to spend a snowed in day! I love them all - Thanks again for playing along with us at Gingersnap Creations :-)