Tims Tags Day 1

Another year and I am trying to keep up with Tim Holtz and his twelve tags of Christmas - last year I only managed six! 

Day 1 - what a challenge this was as I didn't have any of the cutting dies he used.  So I've used a Crafty Individuals plain white cut out house and fence which I embossed (using an embossing folder of grass - side on!) then inked and embossed.  My tree is from paper string covered in white paint.  Oh and I didn't have a ready made Christmas wreath, so I stamped some holly leaves on grungepaper and made a sort of wreath.  It took me all day to do this one!




Comments

Anonymous said…
These are both lovely Jennie! Why don't you join in Atyjen's little splinter group challenge, there's a link on my blog?
Alison xx
Netty said…
Terrific tag, love the string tree. Annette x
Catherine said…
It came out great! I love that you aren't afraid to make substitutions and come up with your own spin!
Artyjen said…
It was well worth it Jennie! Thanks for joining the splinter group :)
xoxo Sioux
The Dolphin Inn said…
If it is any consolation at all it took me all day too, thank goodness they are getting a little easier ( well less time consuming lol) All your little improvisations work so well together and your tag is GORGEOUS - thanks for sharing xxx
Fliss said…
Just realised I missed this due to confusion over Jennies!
Yours is gorgeous and you're not alone as mine took ages too!
x