Donna Week 4

Even more flowers!  This week we made the pieced roses again, but this time I used Maya Road Mist (for the blue one) which is thicker than Glimmer Mist and makes the paper dry quite crisply.  I then spritzed with Vanilla Mist Smooch which gives a lovely white covering.  We were encouraged to make a plain flower as well, spritzed with water, although it has a softer feel than the others.  I have finally got Donna's Journal Cards which have a lovely pattern on them which shows up when you spritz.


I'm not so enamoured of this page, but I didnt have the right pictures or the required Liquid Laminate.  The picture is one of my garden photographs this year which I printed on light card and cut out.  I then used Glossy Accents to cover the lower part of the page which then provided a mask for some more spritzing.  I do like the use of the words though cut from Donna's Crafty Chronicle, spritzed, scrunched up and then stuck down. Very fiddly!

Comments