More Layouts


I had a good weekend scrapbooking.  Not my own ideas for layouts - some scraplifting - but different ideas from different sites, particulary Jennifer MacGuire and Tim Holtz.  I wanted a way of combining all these photographs from the wedding - the formal and informal.


I love this photograph of the boys (taken in 1995) and thought some masking and distress inks might show it off better than my usual flowery papers!  I used Rusty Hinge, Stormy Sky, Blue China, Brushed Corduroy and good old Walnut Stain.                 
Again I was looking for ways of combining a number of photographs, some of which were very small.  This was a trial run for one of the layouts for my proposed scrapbooking class later this year.  I'm trying to use very limited products and tools for this class, but still trying to achieve an interesting layout.

Always Laughter and Happiness used K & Co.  Classic K McKenna Papers left over from last year's scrapbooking class.



Comments