Bind It All Display Book



This is the second book in the Bind It All course.  A Flip Book which stands on the Zutter Display It All Stand.   Given that neither the stand or the plastic pockets are available in the UK, I had to be inventive! So I made the plastic pockets from some strong acetate and Terry made me the lovely stand from wood and metal, based on the measurements of the Zutter one but to his own design.  I am really pleased with it.

As the internal pockets allow photographs to be inserted over and over again I decided to use some photographs I have been scanning out of my parents photograph books.  Although not necessarily good quality photographs, they are ones which have not been seen for some time. 



The pages are not overly decorated and I kept the cover simple.  I used Basic Grey Periphery Papers which I have been saving but felt I just had to start using them!  The letters on the front were basic die cut letters, distress inked and then covered in UTEE.  The butterly is from grungepaper and again distress inked and embossed on the Cuttlebug.

The next book is a star book .....................


Comments